ControlBridge® is a multisystem control platform that allows you to control any KVM, AV or room control system via IP, serial, I/O or relais. The 7/12" tabletop panels provide an elegant one-touch solution for controlling Ethernet-enabled systems in master control rooms or post-production suites. Use the touch panel alone or with a ControlBridge hardware Processor to control devices with I/O interfaces. You can program the panel with the included ControlBridge Builder software or rely on Black Box's programming services.
- Control your AV, KVM, and room automation systems with 7/12" touch panels, desktop and wall panels, and even your smart phone or other mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Provides bidirectional control of any IP enabled device.
- Active matrix touch-screen display offers resolutions of 1280 x 800 and 32-bit (True Color) images.
- Includes built-in microphone, speakers, and light and motion sensors.
- Set up through a standard web browser.
- A real-time clock enables scheduling applications.
- Access and control equipment a number of ways: via an Ethernet connection, an IR remote, a bidirectional RS-232 serial channels, digital I/O, and a relay connection.
- Black Box will work with you to customize a user interface to meet the needs of your specific application.