Your office is wherever your work takes you — that day. The USB-C Travel Dock keeps your vital connections on-hand wherever you are: on-set, on location, at the studio, or lounging at a coffee shop. It transfers up to 100W of pass-through charging from your USB-C power adapter, ensuring you’re powered up and ready to deliver a client presentation or download the day’s last shots.
It’s important to make your work – not technical issues — the focus of your meetings. The USB-C Travel Dock features an HDMI port for easy display connections up to 4K resolution, so you can plug in and focus on delivering a memorable presentation.
When you’re on the go, having power and charging options can help keep your work flowing. The USB-C Travel Dock can be used via bus power when you don’t have access to a power outlet. Or use your notebook USB-C adapter to deliver up to 100W of pass-through power and use the open port on your computer to connect another device.
Whether it’s time-lapse photography, live events, or urban exploring, the USB-C Travel Dock helps lighten your load of adapters and dongles while expanding your connectivity options. With minimal gear, you can find inspiration anywhere, download your SD card quickly, and keep capturing the moment.
- 5 ports of connectivity: (2) USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, (1) HDMI, (1) SD card, (1) USB-C power pass through
- Power options: bus powered or use existing USB-C power adapter
- Charge while working: up to 100W pass-through power for a notebook or other devices1
- Neat and tidy: Built-in cable storage
- Compatibility: notebooks, tablets, Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows and Chrome