JPEG XS compression for HD, 4K & 8K At the speed of light!
Available for CPU or GPU, implementing the newJPEG-XS standardand many more features, the intoPIX FastTICO-XS SDKs provide the highest quality, lowest latency, visually lossless codec for the optimization of your application. FastTICO-XS SDKs are perfect for all professionals looking to deploy ultra-low latency, lossless encoding over their whole infrastructure and workflows.
Quality & latency
- Best-in-class visually lossless video codec , compliant with JPEG XS
- Adjustable compression ratio (on frame by frame) with constant bitrate throughput (CBR)
- From Lossless down to near-lossless / visually lossless
- Ultra-low latency capability (down to only few lines in CPU) with an optimal API
- Optimized for real-time operations
Processors (CPU / GPU)
- Highly parallelized processing in encode/decode
- x86-64 Intel / AMD CPU (SSE 4.1, AVX2 or newer) in CPU
- Nvidia GPU (CUDA)
Image formats & frame rates
- Supports monochrome (4:0:0, Alpha) up to 16bit,
- Support 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 8/10/12 bit
- Validated up 8K UHDTV-1 (8192)
- Frame rate depends on CPU/GPU performance & SDK packages
- Compliant with JPEG XS standard & profiles
- Additional advanced features by intoPIX improving performances & quality.
- Adjustable compression rate
- Constant (predictable) bitrate (CBR)
- Windows & Linux (32-bit/64-bit) + macOS (64 bit)
- Embedded Downscaler Add-On: Proxy x1 & x2 decoding (ie. decode directly HD resolution or 4K resolution from 8K XS-compressed video stream) and reduce your CPU or GPU load.
- FFmpeg Add-On : connect directly the intoPIX SDK to FFmpeg
- Insertion/Extraction of Color Specification box / Video Support box from JPEG-XS part 3
- SDI Mapping Add-On: enables users to map 4K/8K effciently over existing 3G/HD-SDI cables. This unique feature reformats the XS codestream to fully map the SDI active area avoiding the forbidden EAV/SAV codes, offering a 20% gain of compression/quality performances.