Major Events and Tours
From Grand Slams to World Cups, to international events that happen every 4 years, major events and tours showcase the world's best athletes competing for personal and team achievement along with the love of the sporting fans.
To deliver a top tier major event, a company must have the right blend of resources that are global, flexible, customisable, readily available, and reliable.
Telstra Broadcast Services' Major Events and Tours managed service offering delivers end to end broadcast media and carriage operation customised with telecommunications, Live OTT, Broadcast and Media services to ensure a timely and premium experience that is sure to be a home run!
Features and Benefits
- 100GBps Media backbone
- Bandwidths up to 100Gbps can simultaneously deliver up to 8 uncompressed ultra-high definition (UHD) 4k video feeds (12Gbps average)
- Customisable network with reach
- Telstra owns and has vested interest in one of the largest subsea fibre networks - 400,000 kms - throughout the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic Oceans
- True convergent expertise and solutions
- Build on Telstra's telco broadcast and internet capabilities to craft viable and economic solutions, including true remote production
- Global Field and Broadcast Operations
- Broadcast experts on the ground, in Master Control Rooms and Broadcast Operation Centres across the globe to manage and monitor delivery to meet SLAs
- Access into China and throughout Asia
- Telstra is the first foreign company licensed to provide connectivity and network services onto mainland China with POPs for media delivery
- Hybrid Media
- Allow our experts to curate a solution accessing Telstra's full media network suite, including fibre, satellite, IP, and cloud connectivity
- International Remote Production
- Produce multiple global events simultaneously by delivering content up to 100GBps from source via a high-speed network to centralised locations
- Satellite Only
- Choose a satellite network with strategically placed teleports in Asia Pacific and partnership that can access the entire earth surface
- Telecommunications Network
- Seamlessly integrate between a full range of telecommunication, video, internet and data services bundled together