DA-HDTV-USB Frame Grabber
The DA-HDTV-USB video capture device is a portable and compact module that captures video from just about any source (e.g. cameras and computers). It can capture the video as an HDMI 2.0 input up to UHD and an SDI input up to 3G (1080p). It supports resolutions up to 3840x2160p, 4:4:4, with an HDMI loop-out and USB 3.0 output streams at 1080p maximum resolution. Once video is captured, it can be recorded to another device or streamed for production or online applications. In application, a facility may need to capture video from cameras, record the video to a computer and ultimately stream the video out for live conferencing.
- This compact box - with a magnetic bottom for an easy installation on a metal surface or using the supplied mounting plate, accepts HDMI or SDI input signals and streams them to its USB 3.1 output.
- It accepts HDMI 2.0 signals video resolutions up to 4K/UHD 60 Hz (4:4:4) and SDI signals up to 3G-SDI (1080p60) and has loop out outputs for both. The USB 3.1 streaming output maximum resolution is 1080p60 (meaning that 4K/UHD signals are down converted to 1080p).
- It works with software media players such as VLC and other conferencing applications. It is very easy to set up: Just connect it, launch the media player or conferencing application and select the device as audio and video source. You can then record or stream the DA-HDTV-USB video and audio signals. It is compatible with Windows, MAC and Linux computers.
- It has a mic input allowing to mix voice with the input audio and a speaker output allowing to check the audio output.
- All the necessary cables and accessories are supplied as standard.