» Real-Time Signal Transfer
» Video Interfacing & Conversion
» Standalone interfacing, signal processing and conversion
The IF8K-UCN is a frame synchronizer that supports upconversion of HD/4K UHD to 8K DG (Dual Green). It inputs HD-SDI or quad-link 3G-SDI (3G-SDI x 4) and outputs octa-link 3G-SDI (3G-SDI x 8) signals. Two-way distribution of 8K DG is standard and BB or Tri-level sync reference input is also supported. It is designed and manufactured by InSync Technology for exclusive distribution by FOR-A.
The IF8K-UCN is an ideal solution for integration of HD or 4K UHD material into 8K UHD productions using the dual-green format.
- Frame synchronisation to an external reference with tracking PCM audio delay
- Minimum delay mode (no reference) – lock to input
- Very high quality upconversion with filter control.
- Conversion between 59.94 and 60Hz conversion (Drops or repeats 1 frame in 1000 frames)
- Optional remote control via IF8K-REMOTE