Gloobox Capturer supports a wide range of codecs, now including support for HFR (High Frame Rates) 50p and 60p. Additionally, Capturer offers a multi-channel SDI player designed to monitor captured content, and loop record mode for when users need to capture content for an undetermined or unpredictable amount of time.
GLOOBOX Capturer Family Features/Benefits:
Baseband capture solution for direct ingest of SDI, HD-SDI, Quad 3G-SDI
and IP signals into file-based workflows.
• Capture and check into Avid Interplay | Production or MAM with frame chase.
• Up to 3 resolutions/formats per input channel.
• Capture into two systems simultaneously.
• Two PAM systems: one MAM, one PAM.
• 2 or 4 Channel HD / IP and 1 or 2 Channel 4K versions available.
• IP standards: SMPTE 2022-6, 2022-7.
• Background transfer functionality.
• SDI monitoring with pre-read (optional on 4K systems).
• Controllable via GLOOBOX Scheduler and LiveOps.
• Colored locators with labels and comments.
• Up to 16 HD-SDI embedded audio channels per input.
• Supports industry codecs:
FR (High Frame Rates) 50p and 60p, SD/HD: XAVC, DV, IMX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX, DVCPRO HD, AVC-lntra/AVC-Ultra, ProRes, DNxHD & DNxHR, h.264.
UHD/4K: DNxHR, XAVC.
• Controllable via VDCP, FIMS compliant API.
• Automatic timecode break detection and handling.
• VTR control via RS-422 (optional).
• LTC input.