X-Pert Ingest (XI)
X-Pert Ingest (XI) enables multiple channels of HD or SD content to be captured from HD/SD SDI digital feeds, analogue sources and MPEG transport streams. Four video sources can be monitored on a single screen and controlled via a new streamlined user interface. Audio levels can be monitored as loudness/true-peak displays and adjusted when required.
Content ingested to X-Pert Ingest is available for playback within a few seconds of capture commencing. The X-Pert Ingest feature set also includes capture-list import from third-party traffic systems, support for CEA-608/708 closed-captioning and automated VTR control via RS-422 with batch-capture listing.
- Four independent ingest channels in a single server *
- Scheduled capturing of satellite feeds with automated channel switching
- Comprehensive Metadata handling (TCI, MTD creation)
- HD capturing (optional)
- File splitting based on duration
- Multi-channel audio capturing (optional)
- API available for OEMs
- All 4 instances in a single screen
- New Streamlined User Interface Design
- Add Metadata during ingest (position markers, notes, etc.)
- Loudness/True Peak audio meters are available for precise audio level fine-tuning
- Automated RS-422 VTR control with batch capturing lists
- Third-party traffic system capture list import
- Closed Captioning support under EIA-608/708 standards
*Number of available ingest channels depends on used capture compression and hardware resources.