Zorroa Machine Learning Integration Platform
The Zorroa machine learning (ML) integration platform breaks down the ML adoption barrier for media technologists looking to automate digital asset management at scale. It provides a no-code workflow for users without ML expertise to run their unstructured media assets against a suite of computer vision APIs from GCP, AWS, and Azure with just a few clicks.
Run agile ML experiments to validate business use cases and start automating manual tasks like metadata tagging, image classification, speech transcription, and content moderation with Zorroa's GUI-driven workflow. Compress a 12-month development cycle down to an hour—no code, no vendor lock-ins.
Zorroa's no-code ML platform provides:
- Multi-vendor ML APIs: Easily access image, text, and logo detection, content moderation, speech to text APIs from GCP, AWS, and Azure
- No-code workflow: Select the APIs, run the analysis, manage and evaluate results with a point-and-click workflow
- Vendor orchestration: Eliminate ML API vendor account setup, API documentation, billing.
- Data prep: Zorroa transcodes raw images, video, and PDF documents to vendor-ready format at scale
- Data visualization: Run faceted searches and view the ML results in JSON and human-readable format, compare ML model confidence levels
- Metadata integration via API: integrate resulting metadata into custom or third party app with Python and REST APIs
Why engage with Zorroa?
Zorroa breaks down the AI/ML adoption barrier by enabling agile ML experimentation and implementation not supported by traditional AI/ML workflows. Zorroa's no-code saas platform enables media tech teams to:
- Automate manual digital media management tasks using AI and ML APIs
- Quickly discover and validate business case for AI/ML
- Integrate AI/ML innovations at a lower price point
- Eliminate months of development investments traditionally required to run rapid AI/ML experimentation
Zorroa provides a modern, no-code ML implementation for innovation teams in media and entertainment, ecommerce, CPG, advertising, and UGC-driven industries.