Boon AI Machine Learning Integration Platform
The Boon AI machine learning (ML) integration platform breaks down the ML adoption barrier for media technologists looking to automate digital asset management at scale. It provides a no-code/low-code workflow for users without ML expertise to run their unstructured media assets against a suite of computer vision APIs from Google, AWS, and Azure with just a few clicks.
Run agile ML experiments to validate business use cases and start automating manual tasks like metadata tagging, image classification, speech transcription, and content moderation with Boon's GUI-driven workflow.
- Multi-vendor ML APIs: Easily access image, text, and logo detection, content moderation, speech to text APIs from GCP, AWS, and Azure
- No-code workflow: Select the APIs, run the analysis, manage and evaluate results with a point-and-click workflow
- Vendor orchestration: Eliminate ML API vendor account setup, API documentation, billing.
- Data prep: Boon AI transcodes raw images, video, and PDF documents to vendor-ready format at scale
- Data visualization: Run faceted searches and view the ML results in JSON and human-readable format, compare ML model confidence levels
- Metadata integration via API: integrate resulting metadata into custom or third party app with Python and REST APIs
Why engage with Boon AI?
Boon AI breaks down the AI/ML adoption barrier by enabling agile ML experimentation and implementation not supported by traditional AI/ML workflows. The platform enables media tech teams to:
- Stand up an ML pipeline without a dedicated team
- Modernize media management workflows through ML-automated media management
- Integrate ML features into apps you're already using with minimal code
- Enable agile ML experimentation and rapid cycle innovation
- Compress a 12-month development cycle down to an hour
Boon AI provides a modern, no-code ML implementation for innovation teams in media and entertainment, broadcast, ecommerce, CPG, advertising, and UGC-driven industries. Boon AI is a product of Zorroa.