Versatile in nature and running as a stand-alone solution, X-Pert Playout provides the necessary playout automation processes, needed in today’s broadcast facilities. Its modular architecture makes it suitable not only for broadcasting organisations of any size but for media professionals who need seamless content playout automation. Available in UHD/HD/SD-SDI or IP streaming, it secures unattended operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
MPEG2, AVC/H.264, HDV and DV compression scalability, hardware independence are the typical highlights of X-Pert Playout. Ideally suited for time-critical live operations. Professional device support through GPI, RS232, VDCP is also available. In addition redundant playout makes it perfect for fail-safe environments.
The Multi Parallel Output – AP MPO enables the running of two or more outputs so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content. UHD SDI, HD SDI, SD SDI (with real-time re-scaling) playout and IP streaming output, or for example, output in H.264 (MPEG-4) and MPEG-2 at the same time.
X-Pert Playout supports MPEG1/2/H.264, HDV and DV streams from virtually every known production platform providing AVI, MPEG, WMV, Quick Time or MXF content. Files from third-party servers such as Leitch or Seachange are natively supported.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible. There are no qued or locked clips. Every clip in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing, can be trimmed, edited or re-positioned. Moreover, playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
- Intel QSV hardware accelerated MPEG2/H264/HEVC decoding and MPEG2/H264/HEVC encoding
- SCTE35 triggers reading and generation over IP UDP transport stream
- SCTE104 triggers reading and generation over SDI outputs (Decklink, AJA, Deltacast)
- MPEG DASH dynamic adaptive streaming over HTTP output
- HLS HTTP live streaming IP output
- Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) content supported in playlist
- Nvidia VGA hardware acceleration support for H264/AVC and H265/HEVC decoding
- Targeted time code information to specific IP address
- Support of audio-only content for radio, music and informative channels playout automation purposes
- Support of encrypted audio and/or video content
- Fast forward feature to provide with more time for commercial in 24 hours standard scheduled playlist for movie channels purposes
- Grayscale option per output.
X-Pert Playout comes in two versions: X-Pert Basic Playout and X-Pert Advanced Playout.