» Monitoring, Control & Communications
» Test & Measurement
» Test and measurement equipment and software
The 4T2 Content-Analyser supports DVB, ATSC, ISDB, and DVB T2-MI extensions.
- Terrestrial DVB-T/T2, Satellite DVB-S/S2, ASI, IP and file input.
- Analysis of DVB-T MIP Megaframe Initialisation Packets.
- Visualisation of PID Packet Identifiers, associated bit-rates, and packet stuffing.
- Raw data analysis with smart trigger function allows the unattended checking of streams for specified fault conditions.
- Smart Packet trigger with expression editor.
- Visualisation of repetition intervals of tables as defined in TR.101.290.
- TR.101.290 analysis and visualisation of first, second, and third priority Errors.
- Measurement of PCR Program Clock Reference repetition, jitter, and Delta.
- DVB-Teletext & DVB-Subtitles display.
- Multi-Viewer content decoding, including H.264 and H.265 material.
- Loudness measurement for each audio services.
- Black/freeze detection on services in the transport stream.
- Detection of audio mute condition on services in the transport stream.
- Comprehensive logging features with powerful sorting capabilities.
- Saving of Transport Stream to disk in presence of errors (with a pre and post buffer).
- Multiple instances of the program can run at the same time, supporting multiple inputs at the same time.