Bandwidth-Friendly HEVC/4K Encoding
MainConcept HEVC SDK is a bandwidth saver compared to open source. According to the latest Moscow State University (MSU) codec performance comparison, MainConcept HEVC encoders showed 20% better bitrate efficiency than open source for fixed resolution video encoding. This makes MainConcept the leading choice for encoding HEVC/4K video content, allowing broadcast and OTT networks to save on bandwidth – with no loss in quality.
MainConcept HEVC SDK comes equipped with powerful features you won’t get from open source, including 8K/60fps live video encoding, Canon XF HEVC 4:2:2 10-bit decoder support, and advanced GPU acceleration to maximize video encoding performance on low-cost hardware, saving time and money!
- 8K live
- 4:2:2 10-bit chroma for professional video
- Hybrid GPU acceleration
- HDR decoder with support for HLG/PQ and SDR conversion
- Canon XF HEVC 4:2:2 10-bit decoder support
- 30% encoding time savings with MainConcept’s patented Intelligent ABR (SABET™) technology
- 20% better bitrate encoding efficiency than Open Source
- 2.5x encoding performance increase with Hybrid GPU acceleration
- Fast integration
- Codec optimization with MainConcept Professional Services
Evaluate for Free today