Other products from this company:
NexGuard forensic watermarking
OpenTV Video Platform
Security Services Platform
The most important features of GO Live are: • Live-TV, Start-over TV, Pause live-TV, Trick play and Catch-up• TV guide with catch-up support• Personalized channel listing & EPG• Fast channel zapping• Intuitive and user-friendly interface• Support for native language & subtitling• Customizable to fit operator branding• Google Cast and AirPlay support
- Boost subscriber value: NAGRA Insight recommends the most relevant actions to acquire and retain subscribers, upsell, and offer the best price and package content. It provides precise data on service usage, on a per-subscriber basis, in real time and also enables the operator to optimize the user interface and the customer experience.
- Improve content management: with NAGRA Insight, service providers can increase the usage of their services through individual recommendation. NAGRA Insight also enables them to quantify the value of every content asset, in order to better program, package and negotiate.
- Drive operations: NAGRA Insight optimizes resource-intensive areas especially regarding device management and software update roll-out. It also aggregates data from all networks to increase speed of diagnosis of network issues, keep CDN costs under control and manage the quality of video displayed on OTT services.
- Increase advertising efficiency: NAGRA Insight increases programmatic TV advertising revenues. It delivers linear slots inventory and valuation and enables audience qualification, advertising attributes, demographics and interests. As a result, advertising is more precise, targeted, efficient and cost-effective.
NexGuard forensic watermarking
OpenTV Suite addresses all STB & CPE managed and unmanaged options in the market and is designed for fast time to market implementation on the devices of your choice. Popular choices are Linux OS, Android TV, FireTV, Roku etc.
- Managed and unmanaged devices
- Broadcast, IPTV, OTT, hybrid
- Android TV and other popular solutions
- UI & Apps interface management
- Voice control features
- Increased focus on convenience and usability
OpenTV Video Platform
Security Services Platform
wTVision’s Media Manager
Axinom CMS (Content Management System)
Dalet Galaxy xCloud
Hive Web Content Management
Dalet Galaxy five
Eluvio Content Fabric
Paragon for Archiving
Flow Works MAM/PAM/PMS
Media Asset Collections
EditShare’s Flow 2020
Elastic Data Viewer
WIREWAX Media Services
FocalPoint Server (FPS)
Interra Baton & Orion, Root6, Vecima
CLEAR Cloud MAM with Work Order...
IBM Video Streaming
IBM Video Streaming for OTT Video...
IBM Enterprise Video Streaming
Media Solutions Toolkit
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud
Mediabank is a cloud-based toolbox that offers a series of apps that allow you to store, search, interact and share your video content. Pick and choose from the apps that meet your needs:
ADEX: YOUR NEW DIGITAL AD COURIER
Your new digital advertisement and master content courier. We’ve created this guy right here to remove the hassle of sending and versioning your deliveries. What most people want to do is to stick to what they’re good at. In your case, that is creating excellent content for your customers. Yes, we do understand that you are not enjoying the never-ending web forms. So we´ve made it a lot easier for you. Just create it, and then have AdEx send it off.
REVIEW & APPROVAL: COLLABORATION MADE EASY
This is the web application that lets you approve, comment on and/or reject material in a production or compliance process. It is an extensive collaboration tool that lets you decide whether your content is acceptable or if it needs adjustments before going on air by commenting directly on the timeline. You can include your comments in an automated email subscription to your production team, customer or similar. Once the material is approved, it is transferred ”automagiacally” in the correct format and resolution to your media outlet, badaboom!
LIBRARY: SHARE ALL OF YOUR ASSETS EASILY
Use the Library app to search, filter and access all your stored media and assets. While in Library, you can play, view and publish the content from any device. You can preview clips in your Library with the integrated media player and get detailed information about your content. Feel free to add tags and comments to any piece of stored media, as you wish.
Nevion VideoIPath is a convergent orchestration and SDN (software defined networking) control software system for media a data networks. It offers connection management, workflow planning, maintenance planning, monitoring and analysis, both in IP and mixed IP/baseband environments.
Developed by experts in IT, broadcast and telecom networks, Nevion VideoIPath is being used daily for a variety of applications by broadcasters, service providers and other organizations across the world, including BT, BBC, CBC Canada, France Télévisions, Optus, Singtel, TV 2 Norway, and many more.
Managing broadcast contribution
With Nevion VideoIPath, the production team can set-up contribution links between locations on their own, both in a planned and ad-doc manner. Users just select the source and destination(s), pick the profile needed (e.g. what type of compression and protection to use), set the date and time(s), and let Nevion VideoIPath manage all the underlying complexity.
Planning broadcast workflows
Nevion VideoIPath allows production planners to design workflows, well ahead of events or shows. All the connectivity, media-flows, processing and salvos can be planned and tested graphically, without needing to worry about the physical aspects of the network. When the production needs to take place, the pre-configured workflow can be set-up at the touch of a button.
Controlling broadcast workflows
In a live-production environment, the team in the gallery can continue to use familiar control panels, thanks to Nevion VideoIPath’s support for industry-standard interfaces. Nevion VideoIPath also offers a touch-screen panel that can run on computers and tablets. So the production team can work as they always have done, even as the underlying media network evolves.
Architecting the network
Nevion VideoIPath is the solution to network architects’ network management and control headache. Nevion VideoIPath supports both centralized and distributed architectures; automatic routing, SDN, and hybrids; media and data; and IP LANs and WANs. Nevion VideoIPath also manages bandwidth, ports and other capacity issues.
Running the network
Nevion VideoIPath provides advanced monitoring and fault-recovery capabilities, enabling support operations to a ensure service continuity. These capabilities include graphical alarm management, root cause detection, historical logs, and network to service correlation, as well as manual and automatic re-routing.
Maintaining the network
Nevion VideoIPath makes it easy for operations to set-up and manage the installed base, for example by enabling planned maintenance of equipment, and the roll-out of software and firmware upgrades. VideoIPath enables operations to identify services affected, and re-route them proactively.
- Robust 3-tier architecture, with synchronized main and backup server
- Role-based secure access, with multi-tenanting support
- Support for centralized star, dual-star and spine-leaf network architectures
- Support for automated routing (e.g. IGMP/PIM), SDN (including Netconf/Yang, OpenConfig or Openflow) and hybrid control
- Ability to act as an NMOS IS-04 registry for compliant media equipment, to detect when new devices are connected to the IP media network, and understand their capabilities
- Control NMOS compliant equipment through IS-05, and non-NMOS compliant devices via driver-based interfaces, to establish media flows between senders and receivers mixed environments
- Ember+, SWP-02 and MRP northbound interfaces to broadcast control systems, automation systems and other routing control systems
Support for Nevion eMerge IP routers, as well as 3rd party switches, including those from Arista, CISCO, Juniper and Mellanox
Getting help and support
Nevion experts are on hand to ensure Nevion VideoIPath deployments are a success, with project planning and management, equipment driver development, system integration, deployment, testing, training, support and maintenance.
The latest release of Dalet Flex now offers enhanced security capabilities and additional OVP integrations, including Brightcove and JWPlayer plug-ins, as well as custom integrations with Bitmovin and Kaltura, improving OTT preparation and multiplatform distribution workflows to help content owners quickly scale their operations. Dalet Flex will reinforce your business continuity with a hybrid or fully-cloud based content supply chain.
For those involved in delivering content to consumers, the task of providing top quality content has never been more complex and fiercely contested. You have to source the highest quality content from multiple sources preparing it and delivering to many platforms and geographies, on tighter budgets and schedules.
Dalet Flex delivers an open solution that simplifies and streamlines content preparation and video publishing. It can utilize your existing investments in best of breed solutions joining your business together, removing manual tasks that can cause errors and delays, meaning, less cost and complexity, more engagement, and maximum revenue.
The core of Dalet Flex handles the metadata, orchestrates workflows, and collects analytic data. It’s enhanced with native applications that support key parts of the supply chain. Then it adds multiple third-party integrations for extra functionality. You can configure the platform to solve even the most complex or siloed supply chain issues:
- Content Production: Manage, integrate and orchestrate your content pipeline
- Content Distribution: Deliver engaging content to each and every channel
- Intelligent Archive: Use artificial intelligence and automation to increase revenue from your content archive
Flex applications unlock and streamline value chain stages like acquisition with FlexMOVE, asset management with FlexMAM, approval workflows with FlexREVIEW, publishing and syndication capabilities with FlexB2C and, linear and multi-platform delivery. Obtain real-time data from every stage of the production and distribution process with FlexTRACK and gain solid business insights from the platform’s reporting capabilities. And to complement this impressive stack, we work closely with Microsoft, Google Cloud Platform, Avid, Oracle Telestream, Interra, AWS, Brightcove and other best-of-breed technology partners to build powerful integrations that seamlessly connect your supply chain.
The flexible open APIs also allow you to develop your own integrations or work with Dalet's Professional Services team to build them.
The result: powerful metadata-driven workflows that move your content through your business seamlessly.
- Boost your speed to market
- Unblock your content supply chain to open up new revenue opportunities
- Configurable and extensible, so it changes with your needs
- Unrivalled custom workflow orchestration
- Powerful asset management and the most sophisticated metadata on the market
- Integrates via public APIs and SDKs
- Reduces manual work so your team can focus on creating engaging campaigns
- Drives down the total cost of ownership
It’s finally easy to onboard new partners, offer new services and deliver new digital viewing experiences. It’s time to really connect with your partners and your consumers. It’s time to change the way you run your media business – with Dalet Flex.
wTVision’s Media Manager
Axinom CMS (Content Management System)
Dalet StoreFront is a window into your rich inventory, enabling external users to access and request content with a familiar shopping experience. Underpinned by Dalet MAM orchestration engine for content preparation and delivery, Dalet StoreFront creates an optimal content shopping experience that maximizes inventory exposure, repurposing and retail opportunities, bringing value to the overall media operation and business.
The Dalet StoreFront shopping experience is easily actionable, discoverable through an intuitive browsing and online shopping model, and eliminates the need for back and forth email exchanges.
With Dalet StoreFront, licensing content is easier than ever. Content owners can easily identify and tag content rights for their community of licensees as well as establish rights to visitors and potential licensees. Dalet StoreFront secures your rich content inventory by keeping all the source content under the control and management of Dalet MAM. Only after an order has passed through all checks, automated by Dalet Orchestration, can the fulfillment happen, thus creating a segregated browse/shopping experience from the source catalog.
StoreFront highlights include:
- Catalog: Tap into your existing Dalet content inventory and supply chain engine to promote and showcase your assets.
- Discover: With a familiar shopping experience for searching and discovering content, Dalet StoreFront makes browsing easy without the need for any user training.
- Showcase: Build a partner curated showcase of your best works, and further drive engagement.
- Collect: Enable collaboration by assembling your favourites into collections prior to requesting.
- Integrate: Tight coupling with your Dalet MAM content inventory and supply chain platform, plus open APIs that enable third parties to interact with your content factory.
- Report: Dalet StoreFront reporting provides accurate insights on browse and transactional trends, such as popular searches and cart checkouts. Usage Reports allow you to track your partner’s use of your content.
Dalet Galaxy xCloud
Dalet Galaxy xCloud enables customers to work productively from home leveraging cloud infrastructure, while still using familiar production tools, such as Dalet OneCut, Dalet WebSpace, and Dalet On-the-Go from their home-based devices. Adobe® Premiere® Pro based editing workflows are also supported through the Dalet Xtend plugin.
Dalet’s powerful local caching mechanism provides a seamless editing experience even under difficult network conditions with Galaxy xCloud. Benefit from advanced proxy editing, mixing of central and local content, ability to review packages, approve stories, and deliver breaking news in seconds.
Dalet Galaxy xCloud works through a simple, but secure gateway to your on-premise system. Hosted in AWS and fully managed by Dalet, the solution complies with our leading security policies (ISO 27100).
Key features of Dalet Galaxy xCloud:
- Collaborate: Work collaboratively with your production team, access new content as it arrives and edit growing files.
- Produce: Mix local and remote content seamlessly on the timeline. No need to download large high-resolution files.
- Create: Leverage Dalet OneCut powerful editing features such a new effects and transitions, support for a range of aspects ratios including vertical and square, and much more!
- Work offline: Even when you can’t connect, cached content allows you to continue to edit from virtually anywhere.
- Integrate: Leverage central resources with remote rendering at the production hub.
- Scale: Adjust your Dalet Galaxy xCloud infrastructure as your operational requirements change.
With Dalet Galaxy xCloud, broadcasters and media organizations can ensure business continuity and drive remote workflows that focus on creative work, not on content logistics.
dira Medox from CGI is an organisation system for radio production which seamlessly supports all types of cross media delivery. All audio, video, image, and texts can be stored in one place and accessed quickly and easily with an integrated search engine. Furthermore, users can easily edit metadata and compile different types of content into coherent multimedia stories. Medox also has an integrated web browser-based single-track audio editor which allows journalists to work remotely, as well as on platforms that haven’t been supported before. Cloud friendly and service oriented, Medox is designed for multi-site workflows for optimised collaboration between any member of any team, anywhere.
- Part of the dira suite, Onair Player is created to make life in the studio as easy as possible. Therefore, Onair Player’s interface and features are optimized for self-operated studio workflows and give radio DJs unmatched control over the content and presentation of their broadcasts, even in extremely demanding environments such as outside broadcasts. Its main goal is to shorten everyday workflows. To find a song, for example, users do not need to switch into a database application but simply do a quick full-text search in the integrated content browser linked to the database. The song can then be added to the schedule via drag and drop. These changes are also applied to the underlying schedule by bi-directional updates also to the newsroom system.There is also no need to switch applications to edit a script either. Simply open the text display to view or editor a text. Also, dira Onair Player includes its own segue editor, allowing users to cue, crossfade and even create an automatically played mix with transitions and drop-ins. In addition, it also features a fast one-click recording functionality for pre production or live recordings.
Media Cloud Infrastructure Services
Bare Metal Cloud (BMC)
- Dedicated servers reduce latency by up to 40% vs. virtual machines
- Eliminate “noisy neighbor” effect
- Connect all 60+ bare metal PoPs via Zenlayer’s private backbone
- Directly connect to public clouds such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
- On demand
- Activate in 10 minutes
- Add bandwidth/IPs as needed
Quality-First Audio Automation
AudioTools Server automates the most sophisticated audio tasks and offers a wide variety of processing, specifically created for use in cable, satellite, OTT, terrestrial and IPTV, radio, and post-production facilities. As a pure software platform running on commodity hardware, including VM or cloud deployment, AudioTools Server is flexible and customizable, allowing for new workflows as requirements inevitably change.
- State-of-the-art audio processing
- Customized, efficient file-based workflows
- Unrivaled loudness tools
- Compliance to broadcast standards
- Interoperability with major environments
- Modular, scalable platform
Leader in Loudness
Loudness Control is a significant use case for AudioTools Server, using Linear Acoustic® APTO® loudness processing. Our loudness-normalization processes fully preserve the existing audio and only apply a gain change combined with optional peak limiting. Other use cases require changing the dynamic range and more complex parameters of the audio content, such as dialog intelligibility. Advanced Loudness Adaptation is a collection of intelligent loudness profiles designed to adapt a theatrical audio mix for broadcast to create the best possible audio experience for all modern platforms such as OTT/web, mobile/ handheld, and VOD/SVOD.
Modular architecture allows AudioTools Server to always be state-of-the-art, but the real power of this approach is using workflows to combine module functions in a sequential or highly conditional profile. AudioTools Server provides a modern REST API to connect the system to any industry-standard Workflow Automation or Media Asset Management system. AudioTools Server is also a VST plug-in host, enabling third-party plug-ins as part of an overall AudioTools Server workflow.
File-Based Workflow and Next Generation Audio Support
With the requirements for broadcasters’ talent and editorial staff getting more and more difficult, automating as many file-based audio processes as possible makes good business sense. Broadcasters will need to support Dolby Atmos® and MPEG-H content—as well as your existing deliverables requirements—but tools that can do it all are scarce. AudioTools Server meets broadcasters’ existing needs to automate workflows for file-based loudness management, encoding/decoding, QC, and more, as well as easily adding Next Generation Audio support to those workflows.
Telos VXs Virtual VoIP System for Television
Powerful and adaptable Voice over IP virtualized system for broadcast and live TV production
Telos Alliance first introduced broadcasters to the benefits of VoIP a decade ago, with our first VoIP phone system, Telos VX®. VX replaced racks of phone couplers, contribution hybrids, and engineering coordination lines with a single hardware VoIP Engine. Now, Telos VXs is here to help broadcasters reap the benefits of true virtualization as they adapt to changing broadcast workflows, all while making it easier for remote teams to tap into production and engineering partylines.
From remote IFBs to audience call-ins, VXs can run anywhere from one or two lines in a small studio to the on-air phones for your entire plant, giving you incredible operational power, adaptable workflows, and superior audio quality.
Production facility design is evolving, moving away from dedicated hardware connected to centralized router frames to flexible SMPTE 2110 media networks with software-based workflows. VXs software can be deployed on shared servers in the centralized data center or in cloud instances. These deployment options enable the benefits of true virtualization, such as easier facility-wide upgrades, automated deployment, and more, without site visits. Broadcasters can scale VXs in size from a single contribution audio line to a facility-wide IFB system to a multi-facility system, meeting the exact needs and budget of the facility now, with the ability to upgrade at any time with no penalty.
For decades, phone-based IFB and comms have been neglected in video production facilities. Instead of treating these critical communication paths as invisible background connections, VXs allows these assets to be brought to the forefront for detailed monitoring and control via customizable Pathfinder HTML-5 user panels for applications such as OB Truck to HQ Comms.
Standards-Based for Easy Connectivity
Support for SMPTE-2110 and AES67 environments brings a new level of compatibility and flexibility to VXs, allowing for direct integration with intercom systems, audio consoles, and other production systems over existing multicast media networks. Support for SAP advertisement means VX smoothly integrates alongside AES67-enabled Dante® devices, as well.
When combined with the Telos Infinity™ IP Intercom system, the drag-and-drop Infinity Dashboard interface allows remote IFBs and engineering coordination lines to be centrally configured, added to partylines and groups, and assigned to Infinity IP Intercom panels quickly.
For those without an IP media infrastructure, Telos Alliance AoIP Audio Nodes provide high-density AES3, SDI, and analog I/O to integrate with any console or intercom system now while providing an upgrade path to direct AoIP connectivity as your facility evolves in the future.
Don’t have IP-Audio networking yet? VX will work with all console and intercom brands, networked or not, using Telos Alliance Nodes with AES3, SDI, and analog I/O, as well as GPIO.
The diagram above shows an example system with a non-AoIP mixer and intercom system using a Telos Alliance AES xNode and SDI Node.
Support for Livewire+™ AES67, AES67, and SMPTE 2110-30 environments brings a new level of compatibility and flexibility to VX VoIP systems. Support for AES67 gives broadcasters the capability of integrating VX into any AES67 environment or compatible SMPTE 2110-30 environments. Support for SAP advertisement means VX smoothly integrates alongside AES67-enabled Dante® devices.
The diagram above shows an example system consisting of a Livewire+ audio console and Telos Infinity® IP Intercom.
When combined with Axia® Pathfinder™ Core PRO Broadcast Controller, you can create touchscreen-friendly custom HTML-5 panels to monitor and control every aspect of the VX system from any web browser. Comms managers and producers can use panels to manage all the IFB, contribution, and tech coordination lines in the facility. Gone are the days of reporters calling in to the wrong IFB and missing their live shot. With an HTML-5 control panel, producers can see the status and caller ID of each IFB line and even have the ability to call the reporter directly.
Every call gets 5th-generation audio processing, packed full of technology engineered to extract the cleanest, clearest caller audio from any phone line—even noisy cellular calls. VXs makes TV talents’ in-ear and comms feeds more intelligible as well. It includes Smart AGC coupled with Telos’ three-band adaptive Digital Dynamic EQ, a three-band adaptive spectral processor, noise gating, and Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
HD voice calls will benefit from VX’s native support of the G.722 codec, instantly improving speech quality.
TelosCare™ PLUS Customer Care
We know that your VX is just one piece of the telephony puzzle, which may include your VoIP provider, PBX vendor, IT team, network security team, and more. We love to leverage our combined centuries of telephony experience to serve as your trusted VoIP ninjas and help you complete and maintain your telephony puzzle for years to come. TelosCare PLUS gives you the one-stop service and support you need long after the sale, going far beyond basic support and troubleshooting with proactive, holistic service and membership perks.
Telos VXs Virtual VoIP System for Radio
Powerful and adaptable Virtual Voice over IP system for broadcast with legendary Telos high-performance audio.
Telos Alliance® introduced broadcasters to the benefits of VoIP a decade ago with VX, the world’s first VoIP talkshow system, in a hardware appliance. Now, Telos VXs is here to help broadcasters reap the benefits of true virtualization as they adapt to changing broadcast workflows and operations, all while making it easier for teams to produce great-sounding and compelling content.
Legendary Telos Audio Quality
Using VoIP, VXs combines modern networking with the power of digital signal processing developed by Telos over the past three decades. Every call gets fifth-generation audio processing packed full of technology engineered to extract the cleanest, clearest caller audio from any phone line—even noisy cellular calls.
VXs includes Smart AGC coupled with our famous three-band adaptive Digital Dynamic EQ, a three-band adaptive spectral processor, and noise gating. Call-ducking and host override are part of the VX toolkit as well. Users can conference multiple lines with superior clarity and fidelity. Send audio gets its own sweetening with an AGC, limiter, and Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) technology that eliminates open-mic feedback.
And if you choose to use compatible telco services, calls from mobile handsets with SIP clients, HD capable telephone sets, and PC apps will benefit from VXs’s native support of the G.722 codec, instantly improving caller speech quality.
Standards-Based for Easy Connectivity
Telos VXs systems are “facility-wide” broadcast phone products. That means multiple studios, multiple stations, multiple shows—with minimal hardware requirements. Telco is delivered via IP from your SIP PBX, hosted VoIP service, or UCaaS provider. For carrier-grade reliability and redundancy, a dedicated SIP trunk circuit can be integrated via a Telos-configured Asterisk-based PBX; legacy circuits such as POTS, ISDN, or T1 can be integrated in the same way. Once connected, all telecom and audio connectivity flows via Ethernet.
Don’t have IP-Audio networking yet? VXs will work with all console brands, networked or not, using Telos Alliance xNodes and the VXs Call Controller drop-in controller for your console. xNodes, like the Telos Alliance Mixed Signal Node, break out audio into analog and digital formats, along with GPIO logic commands. The diagram below shows a typical studio with an analog mixer, using a Telos Alliance Mixed Signal xNode to connect to the console and other broadcast equipment.
Installing a VXs VoIP system in facilities already powered by Livewire+™ AES67 networks requires even less time and hardware. Your new VXs phone system will plug right in for seamless integration.
Additionally, support for AES67 gives broadcasters the capability of integrating VXs into any AES67 environment or compatible SMPTE 2110-30 environments. With plug-and-play connectivity, you can network multiple channels of audio with any manufacturer’s AES67- compliant hardware. Support for SAP advertisement means VXs smoothly integrates alongside AES67- enabled Dante® devices.
When combined with call management software, producers and talent can screen and air calls from anywhere with a computer and a solid internet connection. Producers can identify repeat or unwanted callers and enter information about the call, such as topic and mood. This information is available to other production staff and talent in real-time. Various software options are available from Telos Alliance partners.
Use with Axia® Pathfinder™ Core PRO
For more custom needs, Axia® Pathfinder™ Core PRO can monitor, control, and display all aspects of your VXs system. This enables customized solutions such as drag-and-drop construction of custom control panels (pictured), timed Show changes based on studio schedules, or even API translation between third-party systems to display caller information or control lines. The possibilities are endless.
TelosCare™ PLUS Customer Care
We know that your VXs is just one piece of the telephony puzzle, which may include your VoIP provider, PBX vendor, IT team, network security team, and more. We love to leverage our combined centuries of telephony experience to serve as your trusted VoIP ninjas and help you complete and maintain your telephony puzzle for years to come. TelosCare PLUS gives you the one-stop service and support you need long after the sale, going far beyond basic support and troubleshooting with proactive, holistic service and membership perks.
Combining professional video-audio processing and IT technology, eVIAS offers advanced, yet easy-to-use features for content searching, browsing, editing, auditing, archiving, and downloading. Furthermore, a set of customization tools are included, so that the operator can easily adjust the workflow and catalogue GUI on demand.
Hive Web Content Management
Manage all materials in Hive
Basic operation on material(s), e.g. Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete
Upload local files to Hive
Powerful searching / querying function
Support customized metadata for different types of materials
Clip preview and simple editing by Clip Trimmer
Create and modify markers
Easy to distribute clips to multiple platforms
To broadcast rundown
To 3rd party archive system
To hot folder for sharing with 3rd party system
To social media (Facebook, Twitter and Youtube)
Flexible Content Access rights management
Friendly user experience
Dalet Galaxy five
A central, unified multimedia content catalog manages rich media assets across the organization enabling seamless collaboration. Workflow specific, task-oriented tools have native access to this central catalogue, facilitating every aspect of content creation, management and distribution: tools to design, manage and share media and metadata; tools to orchestrate the workflow, automate processes and human tasks; integration tools to unify disparate components into a cohesive system; business intelligence enables customizable reports for full visibility over the performance of your operations and systems.
The new version of the platform brings a number of important functional enhancements and three major technology innovations that augment media operations and create new forward-thinking business models. The first of which enables broadcasters and media organizations to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) across the workflow, the second leverages hybrid infrastructures with on-premise and cloud deployments, and the third to bring social media at the core.
Dalet Galaxy five feature highlights include:
- AI Framework: Build smart workflows with contextual recommendations, smart content matching, and better provisioning
- Hybrid Operations: Leverage cloud to deploy hybrid workflows that minimize content handling costs and allow new operation models
- Social Media at the Core: Harvest, analyze, produce and deliver rich content on social media platforms alongside traditional outlets
BPM4Media is a solution oriented towards managing business processes in the M&E industry, unifying its many audiovisual production systems around a business standpoint, and consequently it integrates agnostic applications. This way the entire lifecycle of audiovisual content can be administered.
BPM4Media orchestrates manual tasks to help operators manage their tasks and integrates them with automated tasks common to the industry (transcoders, QC, MAM, BMS, video servers, automations, etc...) What’s more, traceability is employed in all actions, guaranteeing the security of these operations.
Etere Media Asset Management
■Complete modular solutions that are able to manage the end-to-end media lifecycle including ingest, transcoding, content retrieval, metadata association and asset distribution
■Compatible with Nuance Dragon for automatic audio and file transcriptions
■Automated content processing that is able to detect new content assets
■Automated Ingest followed by effective and integrated QC workflows
■Connects to Wowza for live and VOD content
■Generation of multiformat, multipurpose files for delivery to multiple platforms
■Connects with Etere Browsing to support the streaming of VC-1 codecs
■Rights structure to protect intellectual property including digital watermarking
■Etere Nunzio Newsroom integration for real-time access to media content(MOS compliant)
■Etere HSM integration to transfer files between near-line, libraries and playout servers
■Compliant with FFV1 Format
The consumption of content continues to accelerate on an upwards path and the need to efficiently acquire, manage and deliver across the entire content supply chain becomes ever more compelling.
To achieve optimum performance we need to consider following a digital transformation strategy that builds on the four pillars of the content supply chain:
- Content – in all its forms, digital and physical, video, audio, graphics, captions, subtitles, scripts and documents, as well as all the associated and additional metadata
- Workflow – Nothing happens to content without direction, as simple or complex as needed. Business processes, logic and decisions must be performed to create cohesive and efficient workflows, taking into account both manual, and the increasing amount of automated tasks
- Resources – Workflows don’t happen without somebody or something managing and orchestrating them, whether it be a person and/or technology
- Analytics – How do you know how well your operation is running and that you’ve implemented efficient working practices? Analytics. Being able to measure and manage the business across the above 3 pillars enables an organisation to automate elasticity in resource utilisation, to understand the metrics of its operation, how efficient they are and ultimately how the bottom line is affected by them.
Undertaking a strategy that creates tight integration of all 4 pillars will deliver significant benefits to the organisation. Maximising the benefit requires the implementation of an agile and flexible content supply chain solution, so implementing a business solution, such as Mediaflex-UMS (Unified Media Services), that embraces all 4 pillars will ultimately lead to a significantly more efficient operation.
From its concept, Mediaflex-UMS has been designed to integrate these 4 pillars and place clients in control of their content, metadata and the business processes across their content supply chains. Equally as important, it was designed to place our customers in control of the Mediaflex-UMS platform.
So often organisations find out the hard way that the implementation of a new system requires them to go back to the vendor and/or rely on technology experts to modify the code to cater for new business processes, or modify existing ones, as the business changes. This often leads to the question “Do I build or buy?”.
With Mediaflex-UMS you get the best of both worlds: buying a system that allows authorised personnel to use the tool-sets built into the system to design, modify and configure it to meet the ever-changing demands of the business as the consumption of media continues to change.
With Aqua TrakStak, the new track is appended to your asset at up to 80 times real-time, without the need to re-ingest the video.
Initially the new track is aligned to the video using the timecode to synchronise. Any adjustment to the track alignment is made easily in the intuitive user interface – at the click of the mouse you can nudge the track, frame by frame, either backwards or forwards to ensure accurate lip sync correction.
Tracks can be re-ordered at any time, so it really doesn’t matter which track arrives first. Using a powerful 3rd party integration with Telestreams Vidchecker the QC of a full asset can now be fully automated, adding notes to the media timeline and ensuring there are no hold ups in the workflow. TrakStak is ideal for Quality Insurance, multi-language broadcasting and audio and subtitle reviewing.
Features & Benefits
--Re-sync audio tracks
--Fully automated track stacking and QC
--Import audio at 80 times real-time speeds
--High-speed audio visualisation
--Integrates with channel management systems
--Attach or link scripts, graphics and all other files
This information, which is synchronised to the video by the timecode, can be used when selecting media with common themes for creating a montage sequence, a series promo or edited highlights from an event. It is extremely powerful when making altered versions of the same content for compliance purposes.
ShotLogger has a flexible graphic user interface (GUI), which can be customised to suit all your user preferences and client workflow requirements. This includes keyboard shortcuts, customisable keywords and form design, keyframe adjustment and shot-change configuration. The keyboard shortcut templates also integrate with Quantel, Avid, FCP and Adobe.
Using the keyword buttons, events and points of interest are easily logged and colour coded for quick identification. Shots made in ShotLogger offer cross module interaction, becoming searchable through Aqua Finder, Splice and TrakStak making it easy to find specific events no matter when they took place. Each Shot offers a comment box for a description of the event to allow for even easier searching and quick reviewing.
Features & Benefits
--Optimise edit suite usage
--Low resolution ‘browse’ versions allow for remote working
--Fast content, clip-note and metadata search
--Ideal for edit-compliance newsroom, live sports production and fast turnaround and continuity
--Enriching content with metadata
--Touch screen compatible
Assets can be catalogued, tagged, and commented, so everyone on the team can easily find, preview, and share media and projects.
ShareBrowser is perfect for post-production teams that collaborate around a shared storage workflow, giving everyone a central, searchable database.
ShareBrowser shows you your storage workspaces in one spot — including cloud services like Dropbox, Hightail, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Eluvio Content Fabric
Neither cloud nor CDN, the Eluvio Content Fabric allows content publishers to distribute premium video globally including live, video on demand, and linear channels, direct to consumers and to business partners without CDNs, cloud stacks, transcoding services or databases.
The Content Fabric is a single backend source for master asset servicing including media, metadata and code, with inherent linking of components, re-use, rights, and versioning. Streaming and file based video presentation are delivered just in time, globally, from the source objects to consumer with ultra-low latency. There are no file copies and the content security does not trust the infrastructure (trust less).
An embedded blockchain ledger, contract-backed content, and dynamic composition enable personalization, rights control, monetization, and re-use of media and metadata across properties.
Tier 1 Hollywood Studios, Broadcasters and new mobile streaming platforms use the Fabric for radically simple, fast, and inexpensive supply chains.
BLAM Blue Lucy Automation for Media is the PaaS production & Content Supply Chain Management Solution for the Media Industry
Designed to meet the complex content production and delivery requirements for the multiplatform age BLAM combines media management, workflow orchestration & operational task management in a single solution.
OOONA Integrated is a cloud-based system for the seamless management of localization, translation and captioning workflows in a user-centric approach.
Designed for localization service providers, OOONA Integrated uses current web and database technologies to provide an intuitive and easy-to-use system. With integrated financial tools, project dashboards and internal message system, OOONA Integrated offers instant and full visibility of the entire localization workflow, thus hugely reducing the scope for human error and eliminating duplication of effort.
In an industry in which there are constant and immovable deadlines, managers are offered peace of mind by having instant access to up-to-the-minute information about all processes, including task status and profit and loss analysis.
Everyone in the localization workflow, from the operations staff to the translators and the financial management team, is able to benefit from OOONA Integrated inherent time-saving capabilities. With OOONA Integrated, different levels of access can be allowed to company staff and end clients. As a cloud-based management tool, OOONA Integrated is easily accessible to users in any location and complemented with a suite of high-end web-based production tools, the OOONA Tools.
Industry leading Management Tools for your Media Business
Serving clients across production, post-production, broadcasting, equipment rental, agency, and education
Organize and track project resources, plan and control the project lifecycle, and manage day-to-day tasks. farmerswife exists to simplify your work
Expert global multilingual team will help you all the way from implementation to day-to-day support
Powerful Resource Scheduling developed from 21 years of deep experience of client needs
Simple to use for all employees from management to creatives
Real time updates whether in the office, work from home or on the road
Unlimited resources, including people, rooms, desks, equipment
Assign and manage projects across your entire team Track your production costs from start to finish and everything in between
Work on Team Tasks using a powerful set of mobile tools
Coordinate resources, communicate and share files in one central hub
Instantly improve efficiency with custom workflows & templates
Eliminate tools, increase productivity and collaborate using Cirkus
Schedule, assign and manage projects
Bring clarity to your plans, and task ownership to your team
Collaborate with anyone
Coordinate resources, collaborate and share files in one central hub
Create custom templates
Reuse your successful workflows and instantly improve efficiency
Paragon for Archiving
Designed for flexibility and ease of use, Paragon is a Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) platform that can scale from systems for a single user or small workgroups, through to large national archives responsible for the safe storage of petabytes of data.
The Paragon system provides an open architecture to deliver a media-aware storage management system by utilising the LTFS standard and controlling LTO data libraries. It creates a fully-managed, digital content library that is device independent, future proof, and secure, while enabling easy access to archived content and making it simple to repurpose it across teams and organisations.
Paragon has the flexibility to be used as a standalone archive solution as well as being capable of being extended for wider business requirements by combining it with other TMD media services platforms.
Flow Works MAM/PAM/PMS
Flow Center covers all technical, workflow and integration needs encompassing:
- Editorial to administrative management of media content (archive, editorial processes, automated workflows, communication, distribution / publishing)
- Complete technical handling and editing of media content (transcoding, cut, brand, mux, crop, delivery, playout)
- Integration of third-party technical, management and distribution applications into complete and automatable workflow chains.
Both as primary purpose or line-extention, Flow Works offers a wide range of made-to-measure web based services/surfaces for specific tasks. These services, collectively called “Fuel”, can be categorised into four groups:
- Production workflows (uploader, dailies, screening & approvals, file exchange)
- Project workflows (uploader, multiple content pool management, projects management, screener, file exchange)
- Publishing workflows (content pool management, distribution / channel management, file delivery)
- Playout (web TV, corporate TV, showrooms / crm, press-services, shops, apps, hybrid, social media – all via any device)
Media Asset Collections
AI-Powered Collections to ingest, store and manage your archives, rushes and live streams.
* Collections: Ever-growing folders triggered by face, speech & object Multimodal AI detection.
* Contribute audiovisual files from multiple sources in professional formats.
* Centralize, work on and share your content via a shared cloud workspace.
- Multiuser network access to basic and derived AutoPlay objects
- Clip search and preview in a software player with graphics and subtitles from any AutoPlay workstation on the network
- Editing of stock and custom AM fields and markers of multiple types
- Manual and automatic mediafile operations: import, export, copy, move, delete, QC, process audio, transcode, rewrap, archive
- EDL export to popular NLEs: Adobe Premiere, Apple FinalCut Pro, Azimuth NewsBase, GV Edius
- Automated mediafile ingest into the AutoPlay enterprise media workflow system
- Parallel processing of multiple incoming/source watchfolders
- Separate mediafile processing settings for each incoming/source folder
- Comprehensive file type support: video, audio, graphics, subtitles
- Automatic creation of new AutoPlay MAM clips if none existed previously
- Additional video processing during import: re-incoding, standard conversion, aspect change with support for vertical formats
- Additional audio processing during import: level limiting, boosting or normalization, customizable equalizer, RMS, ITU R-128, track mapping
- Preview, playout and editing support for growing files during import
- Automated 3rd party playlist ingest into the AutoPlay enterprise media workflow system
- Separate import settings for each source folder
- Comprehensive playlist format support
- Automatic creation of new AutoPlay MAM objects if none existed previously
- Configurable autoupdate of existing AutoPlay playlists when importing new versions – including playlists currently set on-air
MEDIAGENIX started out in 1992 helping a commercial channel move away from Excel sheets and handwritten programme schedules. After decades of co-creation with an ever growing international customer community, MEDIAGENIX rank among the top of tech vendors in the international media industry, serving customers in Europe, the Middle East, the United States, Asia, Latin America and Oceania. Customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers.
Optimally exploit your content on any VOD services Driven by rights. Fully verified. Completely integrated with multiformat workflow management. Catch-up & preview services driven from the linear schedules.
Manage smart linear channels end to end Integrated workflows, from budget plan to fully crafted playlists. Automatically in line with rights,regulations, business rules, branding and marketing targets. Use the same toolset for your VOD operations.
Don’t leave money on the table Exploit your rights to the full. Always know the value of stock and schedule, and your ROI. Manage your commercial inventory.
Streamline the material workflow Manage and monitor the workflows for both VOD and Linear publication.
Integrate, automate & future-proof media operations Integrate with standard interfaces or with the toolkit to create your own REST API calls. Set up workflows across departments and systems.
Hit the targets and report on everything Calculate and report on statistics, quota values, financial information, content and all other kinds of information.
Effortlessly stay within legal boundaries Always be sure your scheduling is in compliance with parental ratings, and observes licence conditions and government regulations.
Build your audience Schedule promotions — automatically, manually or combined — based on ratings and targets.
VSNExplorer MAM has also been integrated with the Artificial Intelligence systems of IBM, Google, Microsoft Azure and Etiqmedia for automatic metadata detection and content cataloging. This systems can also be “trained” (known as machine learning) to automatically detect informacion adapted to user’s needs, such as people first unknown to the system who will be automatically recognized from that moment on. Apart from facial recognition and objects analysis, thanks to AI systems VSNExplorer MAM can also perform advanced searches relying on metadata, automatic speech-to-text, translation and subtitling, advanced Cloud transcoding to different formats or even help on content moderation processes through the detection of sensitive or adult content, among others.
VSNExplorer MAM now includes Wedit, the web video editor integrated within VSNExplorer platform, to boost collaborative work and increase efficiency in media management and video editing through its cloud-based functionalities, whether assets are stored in deep archive, nearline or online files. 100% HTML5, Wedit allows journalists and editors to easily locate and edit media files within a single interface, without necessary changing to an NLE.
- Open and scalable architecture: It easily integrates with existing or newly installed third-party systems, becoming the "orchestra conductor" of all workflows and ensuring a seamless transfer of files and information between systems. Its scalability allows the system to grow as the business grows, reducing the risk of quick replacement or obsolescence in the future.
- Ingest & Transcoding: VSNExplorer MAM organizes and manages all the media and content of a company, controlling all files from the ingest. Users can change the files' format (transcoding) depending on their needs and the system that they plan to use later, during the production, editing, delivery and broadcast or publishing of content.
- Advanced metadata structures: Create complex custom metadata structures, ideal for the most demanding needs in media cataloging and management. The hierarchy of areas and classes of metadata with inheritable properties allows for a totally versatile system, boosting collaborative work between several departments or multiple companies.
- Segment and layer cataloging: Segment cataloging allows for fast and easy access to relevant parts of a media file. This is specially useful for creating sport event highlights, press conferences, automatic transcriptions, quality check results, etc. Moreover, layer cataloging (strata logging), allows you to assign different thematic metadata layers (technical, documentation, marketing, etc.) to the same asset.
- Advanced content searches: For any media and broadcast company, it is essential to locate in a fast and easy way all its media assets. VSNExplorer MAM offers a tool for quick and advanced searching, which allows users to save time and to access any asset whenever is needed. You can also classify your content in different areas and add metadata layers depending on the type of asset.
- Thesaurus management: The correct integration and management of a thesaurus is essential for the archivists’ work. Create a list of standard terms for different usages to achieve terminological coherence when cataloging your content. In addition, the system allows for the validation of the proposed terms by the users depending on their permisssions.
Finally, VSNExplorer MAM is completely integrated with the main social media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, allowing users to share content directly from their MAM interface, automatically converting media files into MP4 and completing the metadata required by these platforms with the metadata detected from each media file.
Latest product update (09/2020): The VSNExplorer platform has a new functionality for users to create dashboards from which to operate all the tools and functionalities of the system in a centralized way. Each user can create their own control and operation panels from the top menu of VSNExplorer and easily customize them by combining different widgets that allow to use and operate all the tools and functions of the VSNExplorer system from the panel itself and without having to open each one of them.
TMD’s Media Portal has been developed to provide a standardised method of receiving content. It is designed to make it simpler for media organisations to manage the process of receiving content, along with making it easier and more efficient for studios and third-party collaborators to deliver content to them. Media Portal provides an intuitive solution to transfer media content, with no technical knowledge required. This is preferable to many other methods of transferring content, where there may be limitations on file sizes and formats as well as security challenges.
With Mediaflex Media Portal, all that is required is for suppliers to access the web address of the organisation’s portal, which could be on the public internet. Once logged in the user is immediately presented with what media content they need to transfer to the Mediaflex platform. The first screen the user sees is a hierarchical list of media content grouped by Series, Season, Episode and Versions, all ordered by deadline date.
Once uploaded, the video content then goes through an initial set of pre-configured ingest technical QC processes, making it easy to see which files have been successfully uploaded, passed the initial technical checks and are ready to send onto the next stages of the content supply chain processes. Any number of users can upload at the same time from different user accounts located across multiple locations around the world. Configurable metadata fields are completed by the user at the same time, enabling discoverability and searchability of the content once it is enters Mediaflex as a media item.
Media Portal includes comprehensive logging of events including capturing the details of all files uploaded, sent and deleted. The interface is configurable for each media organisation, and intuitively provides support information and support availability based on the location of the user.
The Mediaflex Video Browser is an intuitive web-based UI, enabling the viewing of all Parliamentary sessions in legislature chambers and meeting rooms, as well as recordings from studios and external locations. Where recordings are from the chambers, during and after the sessions, senators and senate aides and any authorised personnel can view the recordings and access any section of the clips in near real-time as they are being recorded. Selected clips can be added to a workflow, which makes the clip recordings available to senators and staff for use in their parliamentary duties.
The Video Browser is configurable for access rights. It can be set to only be accessed via a login screen from an authorised network, so it is only available to approved users, or set to have open access if desired.
Recorded content is searchable by configurable criteria, including date, what is currently being recorded, by location, and by keyword (the content of each recorded session). All sessions are recorded to a preservation format and a browse format, with the browse format being configurable including live frame-accurate HLS with closed captions. A thumbnail of the recording and the close captions can also be viewed. The Video Browser reads the captions with corresponding timecodes from the database and/or a file. It supports captions in any language, and in any number of languages.
A recording may be many hours long. Video Browser enables the user to select a single clip from the recording, several short clips as well as single or multiple clips from multiple recordings. The user is the able to see the selected clips in a timeline, which can then be added to a workflow.
Fan engagement is sure to increase for broadcasters when they can deliver better, more vivid graphics resulting from the new integration between SMARTLIVE and Singular’s cloud-based technology for live graphic overlays. Graphics can be inserted into the SMARTLIVE auto-generated EDL, reviewed in the player and then burned in when the EDL is flattened. This major development gives broadcasters the capability to enhance storytelling by layering graphics on top of highlights.
SMARTLIVE has also incorporated AI Cloud technology that detects replays in LIVE feeds allowing the solution to automatically complete a story, action or highlight with action replays.
In addition, SMARTLIVE can now create sophisticated transitions between EDL segments, such as fade in/fade out, adding a dynamic element to highlights.