Streamline Production is designed to bridge the gap between the newsroom computer system (NRCS) and playout server. Create placeholders, search customizable metadata and select the clip needed to tell the story. Use rules-based workflows to move content between locations and servers.
- Browsing Assets & Creating Placeholders – Users can browse assets or create placeholders inside the newsroom computer system (NRCS) using the HTML5 MOS plugin.
- Organize & Move Files – Index files in multiple locations to make them searchable within Streamline Production.
- Approvals & User Permissions – User permissions and approvals can be configured to help control the quality of your on-air content.
- Control Playout of Clips – Clips added to a rundown will be sent to the appropriate playout device and a playlist will be created and updated as changes are made.
- Streamline Enterprise – Robust features and scalability make Streamline Enterprise the ideal solution for large scale broadcasters.
- Streamline.cloud – Let Ross take care of the maintenance responsibilities and choose from a variety of subscription options to add Streamline Graphics to your workflow.